Monday, May 25, 2009

reminiscing the old memoirs~

Went to the old house in Manchester with abg..
Met abg in front of kak peah's place then took the bus to cheetham hill..
Bellott Street, one of the place where our childhood begun..
While walking with abg, n listening to abg's stories, my mind began reminiscing the past~
Thinking this is the place where i used to play with abg, aiman, syaza n ahmad..
This is the place where I walked to school with abg n greet the lollipop lady every morning..
It wasn't a long visit.. It was a short n meaningful visit..
Somehow, inside me, I feel sad..
I don't know why, I guess I really missed the ole days~



we used to play the rollerskates at the small park besides our house



us again <3



mum loves taking our pics! ngee~ (our house as the background)








this is the same park after 14 years! too bad aiman wasn't there with us..



this is our old house after 14 years~ (but it's much2 better than it was used to be)

the same ole church nearby ( It used to feel goosebumps everythime I passed by the church n I still think it's haunted!)

8 comments:

Cik Bee said...

wow na... best nye dapat imbau knangan lama(ayatku xle blah, skema abes..) awak kcik2 dolu cumil..besau panjang ni pon cimil jgak tp ciout jek.. ngehngehngeh

.h.o.p.e. said...

nk tau ke tips aku maintain chumel cani..? =P

Cik Bee said...

hahahaha..x payah sbab kite lg cumil, kcik molek dari awak.. huahuahuahua

.h.o.p.e. said...

ceyh.. perasan tul mek sorg nih.. poodah!

Aisya S. said...

omg! I was searching for photos of Bellott Street on google and found this!

I used to live on that exact same street and play at that exact same park! Our house number was 39, and I think we must've lived there around the same time, because I can see that apartment behind the park... I lived during the time before it was built, and also after. Was there from 1991-1998. You?

Oh man, I wish I could visit the place again. Mesti nangis!

.h.o.p.e. said...

holla..
OMG!
neighbours maybe??!

Aisya S. said...

That park looks so... modern... Lol!

We used to play on our roller skates there, too! Good times! :D

.h.o.p.e. said...

haha.. i know!.. good ole park! really really missed the old place.. the black spooky church is still standing until today! n it still looks scary.. haha... i think that's the only thing that remains the same.

do you remember the clinic/pharmacy at the end of the street? it has been closed now. =(