Saturday, June 13, 2009

battle within

love to listen to miley's the climb... really got my attention...

I can almost see it
That dream I’m dreaming but
There’s a voice inside my head sayin,
You’ll never reach it,
Every step I’m taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep tryin
Got to keep my head held high

There’s always going to be another mountain
I’m always going to want to make it move
theres always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm going to have to lose,
Ain’t about how fast I get there,
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb


something's going on inside of me.. it's fighting.. i feel so down right now.. i feel i ain't the same nina like before.. it's like i lost myself.. i duno y..

seeing my frens' enthusiam really made me realize that i really need to change.. i love seeing nini's happy-go-lucky face, the opposite side of angah which i never know, kak nad's spirit.. their feelings keep on burning every second n mine hasn't started to flame yet.. isk2.. please help nina.. senpai, please push nina.. please dun stop pushing me... i hate it so bad but it really helps.. quoted from kak ju, 'i don't care how bad people wanna mock me becoz its the critics that make you a better person'.. thanks kakak... it really made me think deep..


5 comments:

Cik Bee said...

ala nina bucuk.... soun like u really stress maaa....
kalu cakap2 orang yg wat awak down, ermm lupekan...selagi ada mulut, manusia x kan behenti bcakap pasal kite..
people who noe u, will noe u.. org yg tak knal awak jerk yg banyk2 sangat nak mengomen... dush dush dush tuk orang yg camtue.. heee
(da mcam blog aku sendri da)

.h.o.p.e. said...

hahaha..
thanks mek..
=)
push me from behind k?

miszbalqis said...

nak push gak! hehe
be strong kak nina!
macam the hulk tu.
go2 chayouk2! ngee ;)

Cik Bee said...

ok na...
nak push u as madu bole??
not as a fren... hahahaha

.h.o.p.e. said...

mek bee: weyh.. igt an kisah madu2 ni da bes.. bukan ke ko redha 'dia' tu milik aku sorg jek? hahaha..

balqis: thanks a lot bal!! love ya =)