Saturday, August 1, 2009

introvert side of me

i came across one quiz just now..

the question was,
where does your heart lie?
interesting huh?

i've always wanted to know the answer to that question..
and the result is:


In your chest

Right where it belongs. You're a guarded person and you don't like to let much out. But when you love, you love strong and whole heartedly. You are a very protective person


My comments:

1. guarded person? - very2 true!

2. i don't like to let much out? - OMG! extremely true!!

3. When i love, i love strong and whole heartedly.? - TRUE! very true!!!!

to the people out there, i'm so sorry if i didn't show you guys that i love you but inside of me, i really really do.. i need someone to show me how to EXPRESS my feelings.. to that someone, you know who you are, j'taime, dear.. i don't really know what happened between us since the last 4 months, but i really missed you.. i missed us, but i cant really show it.. it's really killing me.. i'm so sorry.. please let me be a part of your life and i don't really want to be only as part of your memory.

4. very protective person - true!

i'm very protective when it comes to the people i love.. true~

No comments: