Wednesday, October 21, 2009

helpless~

dear blog,

i really don't know what's going on with me..
my head is going ting tong i guess..
oh Allah, let me be close to you..
please don't ever let me forget you even just one second..!

i'm helpless nowadays..
it really is killing me..
i love this feeling but at the same time i'm hurt..
haih..

i think i may hurt my loved ones by feeling this feeling~
i'm so sorry, dears..
i'm getting my head straight now..
i'm soo sorry..
terribly sorry..

doink~

final starts within just a week
i can say i'm struggling right now..
but the helpless feeling is there ALL THE TIME~
cess.

dear brain,
please try to get the mind straight~
dear heart,
please try to stop pounding~
dear eyes,
please try to focus~
dear hands,
please start writing notes + do exercise~
dear body,
please let nina study in good health~

make nina strong, please~
May Allah Bless~

4 comments:

afifahramli said...

all d best final yea!!

Anonymous said...

beb.. tng.. apedehal final..
da berthn2 da ambik final..
br skang rase..?

hehe.. btw, gud lak..!

jmp time tadau kaamatan..

(john skywalker)

Anonymous said...

try ur best, u can do it..as u always do..ill pray for ur success..=)

.h.o.p.e. said...

afifahramli- LUCK!

john- doa an kite!

anonymous- merci mr.tatau-sape! =)