Friday, December 11, 2009

counting days~

came across 1 of britney's old songs.


I used to think

I had the answers to everything,
But now I know
Life doesn't always go my way, yeah...
Feels like I'm caught in the middle
That's when I realize...




I'm not a girl,
Not yet a woman.
All I need is time,
A moment that is mine,
While I'm in between.


.i'm counting days.
i'm blessed to be born as a muslim
i'm blessed i am the daughter of my parents
i'm blessed i am a sister to my brother and my sister
i'm totally blessed~


i'm getting closer to my death.
counting days~
Ya Rabb, please let me live and die as a muslim
please make sure i'll remember that i'm closer to death every second
please make me a better servant every day


my birthday wishes for 2009:
1. be the best caliph i can be
2. stay strong till the end
3. be an obedient daughter
4. be a better friend
5. get focus!


i'm not too old to make my birthday wishlist: =p
-suprisingly, i don't have anything in my mind right now-
am i becoming a mature lady????
-2412-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

matured lady?? r u sure bout that?=p

Azrul Azwar said...

matured lady?
no!!!!!~

budak2 agih..tak matang..ishk3~

nyway, happy birthday!!
takut tak teringat nanti.hehehe...:D
may all ur wishes are granted by Allah..just go for it, strive for it, and tawakal..hee~

*pemikiran orang matang..contohi lah..i'Allah..

HE said...

again...

matured lady???

persoalan besar di situ

john the revelator said...

matured2.. gua tahu aa...!

Unknown said...

anonymous- im very very positive about that! =)

azrul- bday lmbt lg laa dude =) anyway, thanks!

hairman- mn de persoalan laa... statement je yg ade =)

john- merci little john =)