Monday, February 25, 2013

talk about failure

Assalamualaikum,

It's been a while..
Busy with stuff going on at home and office.
Something happened today.
I sat for Part 1 CIA exam.
If you don't know what CIA is, it's stand for Certified Internal Auditor.
Aiming for Amanina Fasihah, CIA yaww~
Okay tu goal 2013, insya Allah.

Anyways, took few days off to study kononnyelah kannnn..
on Thursday, managed to settle 1 chapter,
on Friday, 1 chapter jugak. 8 more to go (dalam hati mmg konfem tak sempat) pluss celebrate birthday my daddy my hero and malam pulak birthday my aunt @.@
on Saturday, 1 chapter jugak (7 to go).. then pergi food tasting and pilih design hantaran kat USJ.
on Sunday dah masuk mood gelabah macam Mr. Bean.. managed to cover 2 chapters (5 to go).. Then managed to complete hundreds of trial exam questions. Sumpah banyak!

Then this morning, I sat for the exam.
Seriously gelabah sangat.
My hands were all sweaty from morning until the result went out.
Mmg dalam hati super tawakkal.
I'd pray I wanna make my parents happy
Coz I thought my real goal is to make them happy by passing the exam.

I was wrong.
I should have set my intention right.
I failed the test.
Yeah I did.
It was a close result.
Passing mark is around 600.


But I'm fine with it.
Who says it's easy to be successful?
Successful is not measured over the number of medals or trophies you have,
Nor the number of failures you faced,
But the value that you learned from all those bittersweet memories.

I've learned mine.
Next time I'm setting my intention right.
I wanna be a CIA because I wanna be a good muslim CIA whom can better served the religion, race and country with His blessings insya Allah.

Something I came across today,

 source: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/563524_340564076043974_1993272871_n.jpg

Earlier in the morning, I really really really wanted to pass the test,
But when I failed, I realize that I don't want to pass the test if that event is not really meant for me.
So, it's okay to fail sometimes.
Cause it'll help me to really realise that success doesn't come easy.

Well that's it for today :)
Hopefully it'll benefit you too.

May Allah bless ^^

No comments: