Thursday, July 31, 2008

dear....................

dear blog...

i felt not so good today... class was packed.. from 8am tp 7pm... hurm... my roomate went home just now... felt like following her.. i mish home... i mish my family... hurm... i need my mom right now... hurm... my dear blog.. since i came home, i felt totally different.. that's good right? but i noticed i prefer to be quiet rather than talking to people... is dat good? ive once read one saying 'sometimes, quiet is the best eloquent reply'... but somehow i feel so not me... i'm afraid i'll hurt other people... especially my frens... especially my housemates... especially my RoOmate... i love them so much... i love her eternally.. i've no intention of hurting anyone... hurm... personally i've once promised myself to be the best friend i can be... i want to be there when my frens need me.. i want them to share anything with me... hurm... i feel so guilty coz i think ive hurted my frens.. maybe ive to learn how to smile.... smile to everyone... maybe it'll be better... hurm... no harm trying right?? to all my friends, i'm so sorry if ive offended you guys in any way.... to my dear nadz... i luv u forever... share everyting with me... just remember i'll be right by your side anytime u need me....

No comments: