Thursday, July 23, 2009

alone~

waa.. (T.T)
kn tinggal..
fara + nadz went to kuantan for the ksipts..
angah went home early..
i'm all alone~

haih... [-.-']
come to think of it,
i really hate being alone..
i hate facing the fact that im left behind..
i hate the feeling..

i like to be alone sometimes, but i hate people leaving me..
i want the people love most to be around me..
i want my friends to stay besides me..
i like the warm feeling.. (^.^)
but right now, i feel empty..
i really am alone right now..~

till then~

2 comments:

. said...

I feel the same thing..
but it more worse,
im not feeling well since back to muadzam..
aware of H1N1 symptoms.
this time I can feel that it is not a common fever,
but I will check to doctor tomolo.

.h.o.p.e. said...

haiyoo...
seriously??!
beta u check quickly..
hopefully ure gona be okie..
=)
May Allah Bless~