Wednesday, December 29, 2010

families~

i did some thinking tonight~
suddenly i feel like i need to improve on myself~
so, i text-ed my family-friends to ask on the stuff that i need to improve on~

i just simple text-ed,

SALAM DEAR FRENS,
NINA NEEDS SOME HELP.

PLIS LIST DOWN THE THINGS/ATTITUDES 
THAT NINA MUST IMPROVE AND ISTIQAMAH. 
IN SIMPLE WORDS,
WHAT DO YOU LIKE N HATE ABT NINA?


i sent the message to boyak, zoey, ammar, azrul, hairman, fatin hanani, fatin rezal, nadzirah, nabihah and a few others~

most of them said, that they love me just the way i am~
but there are still things that i need to improve on~

reading their messages, made me think hard..
i cried reading those messages~
i'm not so sure why am i crying in the middle of the night while staring at the phone~
(=.=")
yeah. i know.. haha.

on my birthday, i received birthday cards from my parents + sisters~
in those cards, my parents wrote,
"we love you for who you are"
and my sister wrote,
"no matter how big u become, u'll always be my sister"
touched, right?

i'm blessed to have my biological family whom accept me from the day i was created in this world~
i'm blessed to have my uniten family whom cared for me for 5 years spent in muadzam shah~
i'm blessed to have my ICC family whom love me the way i am~
lucky?
you can say that..
blessed?
definitely ~~

oh Allah,
grant the people whom they loved me with your blessings every second of their lives~
grant the people whom nina loved with your guidance in iman~
please love them as they love me~
please let me be with them here and Hereafter~

family is the utmost treasure to be cherished after iman~
love your family no matter how good or bad they are~
may Allah bless~
=)

8 comments:

HE said...

~amin~

.h.o.p.e. said...

amin~ =)

mE said...

nina...
there is sumthing inside u that the other people don't have.

the way u look
the way u smile
the way u laugh
the way u speaks

came from inside u..
inside u..

so beautiful..
just the way u are(^_^)

.h.o.p.e. said...

mE,

thanks for the compliments,
or i should be worry about those comments?

coz i dont know who you are and those comments made me look as if i'm too "happy" that people can notice me~
for ladies, its a bad sign~

anyways, thanks for dropping ur comment =)

may Allah bless~

mE said...

no worry nina..
if u remember "Sepi" poetry,
then..
u'll know mE.hee :)

.h.o.p.e. said...

SEPI??
i can't recall reading any SEPI poetry~,
i'm sorry..
perhaps a proper introduction?

may Allah bless~

mE said...

its mE..kirin~

ape2pun..all da best nina!:)

.h.o.p.e. said...

kirin!
lame tol x dga cite!
hope u're doing great!
all the best!

may Allah bless~