Saturday, September 22, 2012

not so smart

I shouldn't have press the Enter button when I decided to stalk you.
Such a stupid act!
Just great, nina!
You are breaking YOUR OWN HEART.
Could there be any more brilliant actions you can do?!

At this point, I'm so pissed with myself.
I looked at *that someone*'s page.
Then tears fell from my eyes.

Self-psyching is one of the best things I should do right now,
But I kinda suck at doing it right.
I keep on hurting myself.
Stupid right?

Hope sometimes can hurt you.
BADLY.
It's so true.

Believing hope is hard,
Accepting facts is harder.

What do you do when the person you waited said he loves you
But you know there is no chance to share your life with him?

What do you do when another person said he loves you for who your are, for better for worst?
But in your heart you're having doubts, you don't want to let the 1st person go, you keep living in your insecure dreams?

Dilemma?
You got it right.

I don't know why I keep hurting myself.
I wasn't this vulnerable before.
I can't think straight and IT SUCKS!

That 1st guy I'm talking about, well he seems happy with his life now.
So, why am I hurting myself?
Don't I have the right to move on and be happy?

Is happiness something that is so hard to achieve?
Why am I making things difficult.
What's holding my back?
Maybe I need some reconciliation to do.

Dear Allah,
Please save my soul.
For I seek Your Forgiveness.
Please grant me happiness.
Eternal happiness.
Please heal this sorrow.

May Allah bless.



3 comments:

Orked said...

Dear, I understand how you feel (serious nih) I've been into this kind of situation before. Admiring someone who (honestly) does not meant for you.

But trust me. Have faith. Sooner (or later-"later" tu yg perit sket.huhu) u'll find someone better. Someone you really deserve.

So, while waiting for that, keep stalking! hahaha.kidding!do things that can distract ur brain from keep thinking of "that person". OK?

all the best. saye br foLLow awak. free, visit/foLLow La ye
sya-orked.blogspot.com

shah said...

nina..be strong..its okay to think bout the past...as long u're willing to learn from it..

Anonymous said...

The person who said he loves u, if he is truly love u, he will fight for you no matter what. Please stop living in a dream, u can see that guy is happy, he might say those word so he not hurting u anymore.