Thursday, August 16, 2012

the one that got away


This is my current favourite song.
Tiffany Alvord & Chester the one that got away.
The lyrics really hit my heart.

"I should have told that you are meant to me,
Coz now I pay the price"

"In another life, I would make you stay,
So I don't have to say that you're the one that got away"

Today is the final day, the D-day.
The day that I'd wish I can just skip.
Heart started shattering,
Hands are shaking,
Eyes are getting blurry,
And slowly tears started to fall.
It's painful it's just like cancer deteriorating the body.

Would you just at least for a second understand how I'm feeling right now.
Sometimes I just wished you could at least feel this feeling for a minute,
I just wished I am stronger.

I said I am a strong girl.
I built a huge defensive wall all around me,
So that I wont get hurt.

But I guess,
I've lost at my own game.
I've destroyed my own wall.
Look what that got me into.
I'm suffocating.

God, please let me be stronger.
Please let me face all the challenges ahead with a big bright smile,
Please let my imaan control myself and not my emotions.
Please let me move on.

May Allah bless~

No comments: